Aligners can straighten your teeth without the use of actual fixed braces. Dr. Bloom, an occlusal and restorative specialist uses this method to move teeth, when full bracketing is not required. This is an excellent method for our adult patients.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable appliances (aligners) to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The appliances are made through coordination of Dr. Bloom’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Bloom has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Bloom about once every 4 to 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time may average 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 15 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
We Provide Adult Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry serving the Following Greatern Southern New Hampshire & Northern Massachusetts Communities:
Derry NH 03038 | Salem NH 03079 | Manchester NH 03104 | Pelham NH 03076 | Londonderry NH 03053 | Hampstead NH 03841 | Atkinson NH 03811
Bedford NH 03110 | Hooksett NH 03106| Windham NH 03087| Plaistow NH 03865 | Methuan MA 01844| North Andorver MA 01845
Haverhill MA 01830 | Lawrence MA 01840