Clear Aligners by ClearCorrect
We use ClearCorrect precision clear aligners for adults seeking invisible braces for their best smile.
Clear Aligner Therapy
Clear aligners (also known as invisible braces) offer a very appealing alternative for adults needing orthodontic treatment. We use Clear Correct clear aligners, like Invisalign, you wear a series of clear aligners over 6-18 + months, the gentle pressure from aligner moves teeth to their proper position. Dr. Bloom, specialist, uses this method when metal braces aren’t necessary—very welcome for our adult patients. Based on your digital scan, photographs and models, he evaluates your specific needs and designs a treatment plan with the ClearCorrect team. In addition to achieving your most aesthetic smile, Dr Bloom makes sure your bite is in harmony, and joints (TMJs) are in correct position. This is your insurance that following therapy your new, beautiful smile will be long lasting
ClearCorrect uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth.
- The appliances are made through coordination of Dr. Bloom’s expertise, and guidance, 3-D computer printing technology and The ClearCorrect dental lab.
- You wear each set of clear aligners for 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss
- As you replace each clear aligner with the next in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Bloom has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Bloom about once every 4 to 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time may average 9 – 15 months, the average number of clear aligners you might wear is between15 and 30—depending on your treatment plan.
We Provide Adult Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry serving the Following Greater Southern New Hampshire & Northern Massachusetts Communities:
Derry NH 03038 | Salem NH 03079 | Manchester NH 03104 | Pelham NH 03076 | Londonderry NH 03053 | Hampstead NH 03841 | Atkinson NH 03811
Bedford NH 03110 | Hooksett NH 03106| Windham NH 03087| Plaistow NH 03865 | Methuan MA 01844| North Andorver MA 01845
Haverhill MA 01830 | Lawrence MA 01840